Saturday, March 03, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Sorry for the even lighter posting than before, but for some reason on Thursday our information management people here decided to block almost every website on the internet from our computers. So for the time being, I'm unable to access this blog (or worse, my wife's blog with the newest pictures of David) on a regular basis.

As soon as I can figure out a workaround, I'll be posting the pictures of me dropping off the care packages at the Combat Support Hospital, pictures of the orphanage where the children's toys went, and some other pictures of me doing touristy things in the IZ again when my friend came to visit last weekend. Stay tuned . . .

(Oh yeah, less than two weeks to go now!)

P.S. In case I don't get to blog about it later, once again, Ann Coulter has proven what an absolute idiot she is.